As of 2023, kindergarten programs will be free and there will be no fees charged to families.
Kindergarten Enrolment Fee
In 2023 there will be no kindergarten enrolment fee charged.
Kindergarten Program Fees
In 2023, free kindergarten programs will be available for 3 & 4yo children at an MEYM service and therefore program fees will not be charged to families.
Kindergarten Fee Subsidy
The Department of Education (DE) provides a kindergarten fee subsidy for the 3yo and 4yo kindergarten program for the year of the child’s enrolment.
Your child is eligible for the kindergarten fee subsidy:
- if your child identifies as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander
- if your child is identified on their birth certificate as being a multiple birth child (triplets or more).
or if your child holds or has a parent or guardian who holds, one of the following:
- a Commonwealth Health Care Card
- a Commonwealth Pensioner Concession Card
- a Department of Veterans Affairs Gold Card or White Card
- Refugee or Asylum Seeker visa (200-204, 786 or 866)
- Bridging visas or any of the above Refugee or Asylum Seeker visa’s
- Temporary Protection visa (subclass 785) – Early Start Kindergarten
- Safe Haven Enterprise visa (subclass 790) – Early Start Kindergarten
- Humanitarian Stay Visa (subclass 449) – Early Start Kindergarten
- Visa subclass 851 Resolution of Status
In 2023 all families holding a valid concession must supply Moreland Early Years Management with a copy upon offer of a position.
Moreland Early Years has implemented the following Fees Policy for parents/guardians to read and acknowledge when agreeing to the terms and conditions upon completing the child’s enrolment.
All queries relating to fees and charges are to be directed to Pagona Drury, Finance Officer by email: email@example.com